Le Forum de l'Ecole Camondo  Index du Forum Le Forum de l'Ecole Camondo
Les Arts Décoratifs

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wordpress Like Facebook Page Plugin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum de l'Ecole Camondo Index du Forum -> Actu. -> Soirée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
newlyangli
élève

Masculin
Point(s): 143
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wordpress Like Facebook Page Plugin Répondre en citant

Wordpress Like Facebook Page Plugin
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Login as administrator Click on Plugins > Add New On Install Plugins page, clik on Upload Browse and select facebook-like-box-widget.zip and click on Install Now You can activate it now Finally, add the widget to your sidebar through the Appearance > Widgets menu Go to your widget and adjust the settings or visit author website for Facebook Like Box tutorial. In order to assist our new users, we have created a step by step list of articles that you can browse through to get the most out of this site. These properties contain information about the page and of course the image you spec 5. Mention Facebook friends and Facebook pages associated with a post. If it doesn't exist, then it is an oversight on our part. Navigation fbAdvance Facebook Tips, Apps, and News Home Main MenuBlog How To Get More Likes on Facebook About Contact Write With Us Return to Content 5 Powerful Facebook WordPress Plugins By Garin in Facebook Marketing, Facebook Tips 51 If you are the owner of a WordPress blog andwant to know the best Facebook plugin for WordPress in 2014you are going to love this post. Reply Media Handphone November 29, 2017 at 1:26 pm # good article thanks Reply Selularena.com November 12, 2017 at 11:13 am # I used Facebook official wordpress plugin, and its cool. Reply Ania Beker May 24, 2013 at 1:07 pm # Nice Reply cool March 29, 2013 at 9:57 am # nice Reply Trackbacks/Pingbacks rss to fb - February 16, 2016 [&] blog already has Auto Publish to social media. It seems like a good option. Version 2.1 Added option to show or hide border from widget Added default values to all needed fields while you setup widget, it will help you. 1.Official Facebook for WordPress Plugin Downloads:1,804,967 The Official Facebook for WordPress Pluginadds Facebook social plugins to your WordPress site. You can check with disable your anti virus temporary. WPBeginnerBeginner's Guide for WordPress Blog Beginners Guide News Opinion Showcase Themes Tutorials WordPress Plugins Start Here Deals Glossary Videos Products X 0 . This is one of the reasons why I removed this plugin from my website. Reply marcelotulio September 17, 2013 at 8:49 pm # Thanks tons! Reply mickjrMick July 23, 2013 at 3:36 pm # Handy post, tx, and just leaving a comment to check whether a login is mandatory with the FB Comments plugin. Site Links About Us Contact Us FTC Disclosure Privacy Policy Terms of Service Free Blog Setup Our Sites OptinMonster MonsterInsights WPForms List25 Awesome Motive . If you have a WordPress website with good traffic implement this plugin if you want to run up your fan countfast with new Facebook fans. FacebookPage Plugin The Facebook Page plugin is developed by Facebook and is a great way to integrate your Facebook page with you WordPress site. Leggi tutto Meta Versione: 4.2.2 Ultimo aggiornamento: 2 settimane fa Installazioni attive: 100.000+ Richiede la versione di WordPress:3.0.1 Testato fino alla versione: 4.9.1 Languages: Visualizza tutte le 3 Chiudi English (UK), English (US), and Gujarati. Version 4.1 Now you can add individual widget into Page or Post using shortcode. Latest update completely crashed website, no way to fix without reseting website. Version 3.1 Removed offset warning for language dropdown. Configuration options like show/hide posts from timeline, show/hide cover, show/hide profile photos , show small header, width options, language selection, custom css. Reply Samer Moustafa August 16, 2015 at 6:20 am # Thanks for the great list of plugins really amazing listing, here is another plugin that could be useful for integrating facebook api with wordpress based site, its cheap as well imho : Reply Hammo August 4, 2015 at 9:26 pm # Thank-you. SAMPLE POST2 [&] Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. 2.5.2 Facebook Feed Tab and crashed code issue fixed Minor issue fixed. If you know were I can get an English version of this plugin please let me know. For contact form, I like WPForms Lite. Reply Leo January 8, 2017 at 9:45 pm # Hey Garin Regarding the Facebook comments, they are great for social shares. Added placeholders in widget settings. Its really hard to find WordPress plugins for Facebook that actually work. Vai alla barra degli strumenti Informazioni su WordPressInformazioni su WordPressWordPress.orgDocumentazioneForum di supportoRiscontroCercaLoginRegistrati. The updates work so much better when you include all the files! Site crash after update DONT UPDATE ! sigwinstonwolf Dont update this plugin, delete it immediately& on my wordpress caused the crash of entire website in error 500. You still can continue to use Facebook Like Box as Facebook mentioned if you continue to use Like Box plugin, it will automatically fall back to the Page Plugin by June 23rd 2015. I liked this very much. Reply Marti March 12, 2015 at 5:45 am # Great post Garin. So I thought it best to find another facebook feed plugin and after trying out 5-6 different plugins that just didnt do what I wanted, I downloaded this one again. AddLike,send, andsubscribebuttons to every post to help your sites readers share content with friends or stay connected to future content shared by your site on Facebook 5a02188284
nokia 2700 classic facebook chat softwarefacebook setup free download for androidhow to reopen a blocked facebook accountwhat can happen if you hack someones facebook accountapps facebook untuk nokia 7610facebook for nokia c2o3where is my facebook toolbart l charger logiciel pirater mot de passe facebook 3.0how to get a lot of real facebook likeshow to get my facebook account enabled

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum de l'Ecole Camondo Index du Forum -> Actu. -> Soirée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation